Terms and Conditions

This website is operated by Jamie Street trading as JStreet Creative. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jamie Street trading as JStreet Creative. Jamie Street trading as Jstreet Creative offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.

By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply  to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.

Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.

Any new features, services or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.

Terms and Conditions


“JStreet Creative” (jstreetcreative.co.uk) will provide proposed services to the client in a courteous and professional manner and compliant with any specific requests or instructions given by the client. The client shall ensure that anything that the client provides for inclusion in the design work shall not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party or any applicable laws or regulations. The cost of the services, either a total price for the work or an estimate or estimate of time at an hourly/daily rate, will be agreed with the client before any work commences.

Limit of Liability

The client is expected to proof read all print and website work produced by ‘Jstreet Creative’ (jstreetcreative.co.uk) before going to print of being uploaded. The client shall inform “JStreet Creative” (jstreetcreative.co.uk), by email or letter, of their acceptance at which point it is assumed that the project design and content has been completed to the clients satisfaction whereupon the client becomes liable for any mistakes and content printed. Once printed material has been completed and transmitted to the client the agreed payment becomes due and there are exceptions to this.

Payment Terms

40% deposit is due up front. Estimated completion time is dependent on the product purchased and is agreed with the client in principal at the stage of work being commissioned. The remaining 60% of payment is due within 30 calendar days from date of invoice and no refunds will be given.

Design Credits

“JStreet Creative” (jstreetcreative.co.uk) may wish to include the client logo or an example of client design work created by “JStreet Creative” (jstreetcreative.co.uk) on the “JStreet Creative” (jstreetcreative.co.uk) website. If the client objects to this use then they should inform “Jstreet Creative” (jstreetcreative.co.uk)