For your construction business to capture the eye on Twitter, you can’t just post about something once and hope your audience comes flooding in. Inflict maximum impact with a focused twitter launch campaign as part of your launch marketing efforts.
With every new construction brochure or product release, deliver a well co-ordinated twitter launch campaign to stimulate interest prior to launch, at launch, immediately after launch and the window of opportunity there after.
5 Stage Twitter Launch Campaign
Here is how I would launch my FREE e-book construction marketer on twitter in 5 simple steps.
5. The Foundation Tweet
Showing the front cover and release date notifies the audience about the forthcoming release:
4. Teaser Tweets as part of Twitter Launch Campaign
Below I have showcased one of the main articles “Freshly Squeezed Social Media“. Making the audience aware of what’s to come, not only gives them something to look forward to but also encourages content providers to alert their followers as well.
I would then continue to do the same for each of the articles featured in publication, or those that we consider to be the best.
Posting out about each article at different times during the day will provide maximum exposure for your twitter launch campaign.
Articles that can leverage support from other companies on twitter will reach a bigger audience. You can find out more about social media shortcuts and utilising other accounts on twitter here.
3. Alternative Tweets
The images we have used for our twitter launch campaign tweets so far are true to the construction marketer brand but may become overlooked by scrolling twitter users that have familiarised themselves to our content.
An alternative image can be used to capture our audiences interest while retaining the message and purpose of the tweet. The intended effect is to act as a continuous reminder of the imminent launch:
2. Launch Day Tweet
The launch day has arrived and its time to let everyone on twitter know.
A new image and message aligned with the twitter launch campaign is created to further encourage audiences to read the publication:
1. Content Teaser Tweets
Similar to the the teaser tweets adopted prior to final launch, content teaser tweets are the perfect way to continue to prolong the appeal and interest in the e-book.
A small caption of an article featured in the publication is displayed with a relevant image. The aim is that each teaser will attract different people to download the publication.
Where applicable, this is another ocassion where more re-shares can be achieved, by including contributors using the @handle.
These content snippets can be created quite easily for all your articles using a freemium design tool like Canva.
By re-packaging the core content (construction marketer volume.1) we can continue to drive extremely valuable traffic to the publication for an extended period.
This process not only serves to notify the existing audience, but can massively increase the reach of the publication leading to new subscribers and brand new audiences through the shares and likes received.
Your Twitter Launch Campaign
Has your business got a launch on the horizon and you want to utilise the power of twitter? Here’s a recap on my recommended approach and how you can re-master it for your own purposes.
- Achieving the desired levels of traffic endorsement from social media promotion for your new content is only achieved by a relentless yet strategic approach.
- Use different types of content, including text, images and video to keep your audience motivated and stimulated by your upcoming release.
- Keep tweets looking fresh and different, but don’t neglect your brand or dilute the message or stray too far from theme of the content.
- Repeat content on different days at different times when your content is likely to be viewed by different people.
- Retain brand consistency, relevance and quality throughout all of your other marketing messages via your website, email and offline activity to strengthen credibility, anticipation and gain better results on release and the days following.
- Where applicable leverage partners, colleagues and associates to further extend the reach and impact when launch day arrives.
If your construction company has new product or service on the horizon, a twitter launch campaign is a great marketing tool to utilise. Putter it in action alongside an extended marketing launch, utilising other essential channels such as email, you website and youtube.